Lantz-Boggio Architects and Interior Design firm is currently seeking a Business Development Director. The successful candidate will be a key member in developing new contacts and pursuing new business opportunities in the greater Denver region.
- Actively and strategically represent LBA’s capabilities to regional Healthcare market decision-makers to grow LBA’s Healthcare presence in the pursuit of new client relationships.
- Develop new project opportunities through market research, strategic planning, personal networking efforts, and professional relationships.
- Set overall studio targets, budgets, and other key performance indicators. Ensure that the studio grows in a manner that is consistent with LBA’s overall goals and standards.
- Create visibility for LBA’s future design work through existing and potential client relationships by attending local, regional, and national healthcare-focused industry events.
- Work with Marketing Manager to prepare proposals, analyze feedback based on market factors, and to elevate marketing materials based on current trends.
- Generate, track, and report on the pipeline on a frequent basis with partners and firm leadership. Part of the Business Development Director’s responsibilities will be maintaining a robust CRM system.
- Minimum of five years of experience developing new business opportunities and sales within the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelors degree, Advanced degree preferred.
- Be a high driver, charismatic, resourceful, and committed to the highest level of client service.
- Natural ability to mentor others in business development and marketing.
- Demonstrated ability and drive to win project work based on pursuit, proposals, and presentations.
The first “person” you meet at LBA might be one of our dog-friendly office ambassadors. We focus on what matters and have the confidence and seasoned leaders that come with over 30 years of leading our field. We grow together and expand our horizons with thoughtful training programs. We set clear paths for advancement and give you the tools to succeed.
- Live and play in beautiful Colorado. We have major league football, baseball, and hockey. Ski in the winter and mountain bike in the summer. We have one of the youngest, most educated, and most diverse populations, and one of the nation’s best economies.
- Excellent 401k Program
- Health and Wellness Program – Health, Dental and Vision Coverage, Gym+Massage reimbursements, Wednesday Wellness
- Free parking
- Short walk to a Light Rail station. Short drive to Denver International Airport.
- Core Office Hours
- Life and Disability Insurance
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment including hiring.