Our Denver Tech Center office is looking for an accomplished Architect to join our team. Required credentials and experience includes:
- Licensed architect, any US state
- Healthcare design experience
- 6-10 years of experience in an Architectural office
- Strong Revit Skills
- Experience in construction documents
Healthcare and other credentials that aren’t required but would be a nice plus:
- ACHA: American College of Healthcare Architects
- HFDP: Healthcare Facility Design Professional (ASHE)
- EDAC: Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification
- Experience in construction administration
- Well-rounded set of design tools (ACAD, Sketchup, Lumion, MS Office, etc)
The first “person” you meet at LBA might be one of our dog-friendly office ambassadors. We focus on what matters and have the confidence and seasoned leaders that come with over 30 years of leading our field. We grow together and expand our horizons with thoughtful training programs. We set clear paths for advancement and give you the tools to succeed.
- Live and play in beautiful Colorado. We have major league football, baseball, and hockey. Ski in the winter and mountain bike in the summer. We have one of the youngest, most educated, and most diverse populations, and one of the nation’s best economies.
- Excellent 401k Program
- Health and Wellness Program – Health, Dental and Vision Coverage, Gym+Massage reimbursements, Wednesday Wellness
- Free parking
- Short walk to a Light Rail station. Short drive to Denver International Airport.
- Core Office Hours
- Life and Disability Insurance
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.