- A minimum of 10 years prior experience in an architecture firm with a majority in healthcare.
- Advanced Revit skills and knowledge. AutoCAD and Sketchup are a plus.
- Enjoys creating contract documents.
- Experience with Construction Administration services.
- Proven ability to manage design teams including design consultants.
- Direct interaction with the client.
- Understands Healthcare programming and LEED design.
- Be a high driver, charismatic, resourceful and committed to the highest level of client service. Natural ability to lead others.
- Growing proficiency in sales, business development, business strategy is a plus.
- Team maker and influencer. An excellent communicator. A collaborator and partner. A role model for others. Fosters supportive professional relationships throughout the firm. Professional demeanor.
- Keep the production team on track and engaged.
- Organize, strategize and drive proposals and interviews.
- Insure the project stays in alignment with owner's expectations, construction budget, schedule and our internal financial expectations.
- Responsible for all project deliverables: drawings, specs and code analysis.
- Creative, proactive, results oriented.
- Disciplined, organized, completes tasks on time, high energy, and strong work ethic
• American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA) (FACHA)
• The Center for Health Design (CHD)
• Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
• Evidence-based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC)
• Planetree Visionary Design Network (VDN)
• Healthcare Facility Design Professional Certification (HFDP) (FHFDP)
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on an protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
Thank you for your interest!