- Has the ability to work directly with the client and manage a design project from start to finish.
- Is a high performing, charismatic, out-going, resourceful, and a team player.
- Is innovative, a strategic thinker, and a natural relationship maker and leader.
- Someone who exemplifies the “WHATEVER IT TAKES” attitude of the firm.
- Is capable of contributing to all stages of the design process: conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and FF&E move-in/installation.
- Understands construction and construction administration services
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Hospitality or Sr. Care Living, or Commercial Design (others will be considered based on experience)
- Outstanding drafting and graphic presentation skills a must
- Interior Design degree preferred
- Proficient in Revit (required), 3D rendering skills a plus
- IIDA, ASID, NCIDQ, LEED Certified a plus
- Proficient at specification writing for both finishes and FF&E
- Experience with project management and construction administration
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to remain flexible in the work environment and manage multiple priorities under time constrains in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Must be able to travel locally and nationally 25% of the time
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on an protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
Thank you for your interest!